Certifies new users to purchase, administer, and interpret the Strong Interest Inventory® instrument, and provides experienced users with new interpretation strategies and updated research. Learn all of the ins and outs of the instrument, and receive documented equivalent training to college course work in psychological tests and measurement.
What Is Included?
Individual and group interpretation strategies
- Holland’s theory of personalities and work environments
- History and construction of the Strong Interest Inventory® instrument
- Hands-on activities and worksheets to use with clients and students
- Viewing and practicing interpretations for real experiences
- Ethical guidelines and assessment issues
- Career development, career change, and job fit applications
Who Should Attend Strong Interest Inventory® Instrument Certification?
- Career counselors, career coaches, academic advisors, college coaches, career navigators, HR consultants, outplacement specialists, and other professionals who wish to become certified to purchase, administer, and interpret the Strong Interest Inventory® instrument.
- Strong Interest Inventory® instrument users who are eligible to purchase through their education, but who want the very latest information about the support materials and ongoing research.
- Full program attendance.
- A practice interpretation with a partner.
- A multiple choice examination.
Take a look at our Photo Gallery from previous in-person Strong Interest Inventory Certification Programs!
Registration Deadlines and Cancellation Policies for Public and Onsite Programs
For public certification programs, the final registration deadline and the refund deadline is as noted for each specific program.
- Refunds are given, less an administrative processing fee, if written notice is received two months or more prior to a program’s start date.
- No refunds will be made for no-shows or cancellations received after the cancellation deadline, two months prior to a program’s start date.
- Substitutions may be made at any time prior to the program with approval from GS Consultants or the host site.
- If space permits, you may transfer from one certification program to another. A transfer fee will be charged.
For public workshops, we will accept registrations until the programs are full. These programs often close early because enrollment limits have been reached, so register as early as possible. Your workshop registration fee, less a $200 administrative fee, will be refunded if written cancellation is received ten (10) business days prior to the workshop date.